NatWest Rugby Force Weekend
On Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 June we are having a NatWest Rugby Force weekend to tidy up and do some much needed maintenance.
We are asking for as many volunteers, from all branches of our club, as possible to give up a little of their spare time and help out.
Here is a rough list of jobs that need doing:
- Litter picking – we have the grabbers and bags we just man/woman/child/grandma/grandad power
- Empty and swop contents of containers by the training paddock
- Empty container by pitch 1 – then store all the groundsman’s equipment and pitch 1 post protectors and flags – begging list new locks, shelving
- Empty groundsman’s container and move all the baseball equipment from main container and give baseball this smaller container to use. Begging list new padlock
- Tip runs to clear broken, old and damaged equipment
- Clean and repair as discovered
- Section off container creating space for flags, etc for pitches 2 and 3 and storage space for all mini and youth teams. Begging list – wood, chicken wire, padlocks
- Upstairs to be cleared and sorted and made into a teaching space for all to use
- Showers to be deep cleaned with damp treatment to be used on men’s showers (will have to be adults), look at resealing the floor. Begging list – damp treatment, sealant for the floor
Ideally we will all be finished by 2pm on Sunday for a BBQ and a few well-earned beers!
Support your club. Support your Bulls family.